Ways to get involved with WAMM:
- Become a board member! We are excited to offer a position on our board. We are asking for 1-2 years of service. Contact us if you'd like to learn more.
- Join a Committee: End War Committee, Middle East Committee, Tackling Torture at the Top (T3), Ground All Drones, WAMM Book Club, St. Joan of Arc/Peacemakers. Don't see a committee that adequately fits the topic/ideas you're passionate about? Make your own! Contact us with your ideas.
- Fundraise: every organization needs it! We are happy to help you with a fundraising house party, membership drive, phonathon, we are only as limited as your creativity!
- Attend more events: We host different programming year-round and would love your feedback on what you would like to see happening in your community!
- Sign up to be a member and receive our newsletter: See below for our membership form. We accept any level of contribution, no donation is too small! This is the easiest way to contribute. We want to keep you informed and we want to be informed about you!
- Add us on Facebook: we love new friends!
- Visit our Library: Educate yourself on a variety of social justice and feminist issues. See our catalogue here.
- Volunteer: Do you have a couple hours? Are you creative? Organized? Have an idea on how to create peace and justice? Let's do it! We want you to volunteer!
Online Donation Instructions
1. Click the yellow Donate button to the left.
2. Choose the form of payment (either PayPal or Debit/Credit card)
If you choose PayPal, continue with Step 3a. For Debit/Credit card go to step 3b.
3a. Enter the dollar amount you would like to give.
4a. Click, log in to PayPal Account (you need to have one set up already)
5a. To designate what you would like your payment applied to, click the pencil icon to the left of the screen. Then type what you would want your contribution used for. Example: Membership Renewal, Give to the Max Day, etc.
6a. Click the box below the designation area if you would like to have your mailing address sent to WAMM.
7a. Click Donate now. Then you would be sent to a confirmation page. Your donation is complete.
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD INSTRUCTIONS
3b. Enter the amount that you want to give.
4b. Click the pencil icon to the left and type in what you would like your donation to go towards. Example: Membership renewal, Give to the Max, Donation, etc.
5b. Fill in the boxes as they are labelled. You will need your credit or debit card number, expiration date, security code (usually located on the back of your card, 3 digits), name and address.
6b. Click donate now, then you will be sent to a confirmation page.
THANK YOU FOR DONATING TO WAMM!
Members drive our organization! With the support of our membership, we are able to keep our community well-informed with our original content newsletter. We are able to keep our communities connected, motivate and inspire people to join in the fight for justice and peace.
Membership Benefits include:
- WAMM Newsletter - published seven times throughout the year - original content on foreign policy, economic inequality, federal budget priorities, U.S. military actions, militarism and many other social justice issues ranging from local to international.
- Event Calendar - keeping you up-to-date actions, protests and events throughout the community. We work to keep you informed on issues that matter to you!
- Exclusive Invite Only Events - We coordinate with activist and communities around the world to bring you closer to exclusive, informative events throughout the year.
- Access to Staff - Our staff works to ensure that you have what you need to create a just and peaceful world.
Join us today!
With your contribution, we will be able to continue to support our unique programming and ensure that our community stays informed and educated about the subjects that matter!
There are many ways to contribute! We want to make it easy and simple for you to support our cause.
Ways to join!
Annual Member - We have several contribution levels for our annual memberships, so there is no amount too small to enjoy the benefits of membership!
Annual Membership Levels
$15-$39 - Low Income/Student membership
$40-$59 - Individual membership
$60-$199 - Household membership
$200 + - Major Donor
Sustaining Member - This is our favorite means of support! You say how often and how much you would like to give, and we make it easy to do so!
You can request a monthly, quarterly, or yearly pledged donation. There are several ways to pledge. You can do so which any major credit card, by check (we would send you a pledge booklet), or by auto-withdrawal from your bank account (we will send you more information about setting this up!)
One-time, non-membership contribution - This just shows us that you stand in solidarity with our mission and our organization! With this option, you will not be a member but are still able to show support!
Trial Membership - This option allows you to get to know WAMM and all that we do! With this option, you will receive TWO free newsletters and all the other benefits of membership.
In any way that you choose to contribute, we appreciate your support and dedication to creating peace and justice in our community!
To become a member or trial member, please fill out our membership form.
Once you are finished, be sure to make your donation in which ever way works best for you!
PayPal - using your own PayPal or any major credit card (Click the link below! Be sure to specify what your donation is going toward!)
Or via check by sending to:
Women Against Military Madness
4200 Cedar Avenue South, Suite 3
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Please consider a legacy gift today! This is the easiest and most requested form of giving! A quick call to your lawyer or financial planner is all it takes. All you have to do is tell them,
“I bequeath $--- or ---% of my estate to Women Against Military Madness, 4200 Cedar Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN 55407.”
Your lawyer or financial planner will ask for our tax ID in order to set up the gift. Our Tax ID is 41-1435971. This is by far the most simple and prudent way to give to our organization. It is through your contribution that we will be able to create change and bring about equality! Leave your legacy today!
Women Against Military Madness will never share, sell or rent your information with any third parties, both commercial and non-profit. It is easy to unsubscribe from any WAMM lists or memberships.