Standing Committees regulate and curate the organization of the WAMM as a whole. Board members and members are invited to be involved on as many or few standing committees as they wish.
Standing Committees are as follows:
- Coordinating Committee - addresses itinerary and schedule of board meetings and overall direction of the organization
- Finance Committee - reviews and sets the budget for the organization
- Fundraising - plans and coordinates fundraising events
- Membership - strategizes and coordinates membership appeals
- Newsletter - plans, writes and produces the newsletter
- Personnel - manages staff and sets staff policies
- Program/New Issues - handles new issues, programs or actions
- Silent Auction - plans coordinates the annual Silent Auction in the fall
If you would like more information about our standing committees, please feel free to contact the office!